Fisherman's Resort and Marina is located in Hospital Bay (Charts 3512 and 3535) on Garden Peninsula, inside the entrance of lovely Pender Harbour. This picturesque marina may be your final destination or a stopover en route to Desolation Sound, Princess Louisa Inlet or points further north.
We have over 2,300 feet of docks with deep water moorage. 20 and 30 amp power is provided as well as plentiful fresh potable drinking water to fill your tanks. Friendly personalized service awaits you at our docks.
Beautifully landscaped gardens, and colourful pots adorning the floats during the season, all add to the ambience of the marina. After a day on the water, relax in one of our peaceful garden areas. The deck at the top of the marina ramp provides the perfect spot for sunset watching with your neighbours. There are walking trails and freshwater lakes nearby.
Fisherman's Resort and Marina is an ideal place to rendezvous with guests as there is a float plane service to our docks from Vancouver and Seattle (see links page). Secure parking is also available to those who wish to drive the short scenic trip from Vancouver.
Above: Marina docks facing west to the harbour entrance
Right: Flower pots at the top of the marina ramp
- $1.50/ft + tax per night in high season: May 16 - Sept 30
- $1.25/ft + tax in shoulder season: September 21-May 15
- 20 amp power $4.00 + tax per night
30 amp power $7.00 + tax per night
Annual and seasonal moorage available - rates on request.
To Make Reservations ~ email us or call 604-883-2336, or call on VHF Channel 66A. We need your credit card information to hold a reservation. If you need to cancel please call us by 2pm, in which case you will not be charged. If you expect to arrive after 5pm please call.
Pender Harbour Jazz Festival (Sept 18 to 20, 2015) reservations must be confirmed AFTER August 1st at which time a one night non-refundable deposit is taken.
- Showers and laundry
- Charts, clothing and books
- Fishing licenses may be purchased via internet access.
- Free WI-FI internet access.
- Fishing charters and harbour cruises can be arranged
- Launching ramp
- Garbage & recycling facility
- Secure parking
- Waterfront cottages
- Marine repairs and dive service can be arranged
- Power boat and kayak rentals
- Restaurants and pub within walking distance
- Hiking trails, lakes and golf just a short distance away
Fuel, propane and a general store right next door
( including ice cream, liquor store and post office)
Right: Gardens next to the dock ramp
Below: Power cats at the marina